Wintertime

Now we are 10 days from the winter solstice, the shortest day of the year. Also the longest night of the year. The changing of the seasons again, and after the solstice, the daylight hours will increase incrementally and imperceptibly. But we know.
I always look forward to spring and the ability to spend some quality time with my horses after work. As it is now, it's completely dark before I even leave the studio at 5, so I don't spend a lot of time with them... I sure do miss them. I love to be outdoors doing just about anything. I'll be celebrating the solstice as I'm sure many of you will in your own ways.

December also brings a very special visitor to the studio. Come out and bring your friends and family for my 4th Annual 'Portraits with Santa' event!

Toledo has a whole slew of exciting events happening this Saturday including the lighted parade at 5:30. Freckles and I will be walking in the parade this year with lights and bows and bells on our toes... should be a fun time in the old town that night. Come on out and join us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows