What I did with my weekend

Sunday my friend Bobby took me to the Bite of Oregon... we decided to skip OMSI that day and just enjoy the festival. It was at the Waterfront Park in Portland... we walked up onto the nearest bridge for a vantage point.

We saw all kind of interesting people there, including this silver guy. He would make like a statue until someone dropped some money into his bucket, then he'd 'come alive' and do a juggling act with crystal balls... he was fun to watch and so was the audience.
We met Duke the Great Dane, who is 8 months old. What a gorgeous boy.

Lots of people were playing in the fountain next to the festival, it was in the low 80s that day, very pleasant.
Monday, I went blueberry picking with my friend Brooke, her mom Pat and her friend Beverly. We had a ball. And picked 6 buckets of berries!

Here's Beverly and Pat...
And just Miss Pat...
And yours truly, taken by Brooke...
And Miss Brooke
The lines were long to get the berries weighed and paid for...
And some people had already had a very long day by noon...
What fun! Two more things I had never done before.
Another super busy week here at the studio with family sessions, weddings and work to be done for the Friends of Yaquina Lighthouses... keeps me hoppin'!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows