Tis the Season

Spring is springing up all over the place, and I am SO glad to see it. This has been a long hard winter for me personally.

Now. Who among you does NOT have a picture of yourself as a small child, all dressed up for Easter, with basket in hand, squinting into the sun as your mom looks down at you and says "smile!" I can picture the ones of me right this very minute.

I know there are a lot of people who get all dressed up for Easter church services and such, and they want to capture that in pictures. That's why I'm going to be open on my day off for Easter this year, offering professional studio portraits for the occasion, so you will have a nice 'picture' for your album, instead of the squinting-into-the-sun one we've all seen, or have of ourselves.

After that, I'll be attending the reception for the YAA Photographers Show at the Newport Visual Arts Center in Nye Beach. Hope to see you at one or the other - or both!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows