A Luau!

Recently I attended a luau at Oceanview with my mom and some of her friends. Here she is. This is Violet. She's a doll.
This is Elvis. Isn't he purty? He did a great show, too.
Shannon gave him a hula lesson.
Then she gave everyone a hula lesson.
This is Sharon, whippin up the yummy drinks.
Isn't she a pretty lady? I don't know her name, but she was charming.
The lady on the left was the school secretary at my grade school. She still looks the same. And she remembers me.
Shannon dancin for the crowd. She is effervescent.
And beautiful.
Another pretty lady, Irene.
Saw some friends visiting their kinfolk too.
This is Dottie. She is often my mom's lunch partner. She has a sheltie and a big green parrot.

It's High Tea on Friday, I'll bet that'll be just as fun. Especially if it keeps raining like it has this week. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows