Almost Autumn Already

Wow. Time flies when you're having fun! I didn't realize I hadn't posted here for so long, sheesh. Sorry bout that... been a little busy. :)

Got the studio all closed down, that was a big job. Still trying to figure out what to do with all the stuff I still have. A lot of my photo equipment I keep handy for jobs, and I'm still trying to organize the rest.

I'm really liking this work-from-home gig tho. Been as busy as ever with jobs and bookings, but now I don't have the studio to have to take care of and now I only have one office, so everything is consolidated into one work area. So much nicer!! And I have a great new laptop so I can show my clients their images anywhere just as easily as I did at the studio from my desktop.

I've been singing acappella with a really neat group of ladies, there are 6 of us and we sing mostly barbershop stuff... here is a promo shot I did of the GraceNotes.
Front row, left to right: Stephanie Howe (tenor) and Arlene Kay Havel (baritone). Back row, left to right: Phyllis Unterschuetz (bass), me (baritone), Kathy Leib (lead) and Cindy Baker (bass).
We'll be singing at the Toledo Fire Department's Chili Feed Fundraiser on September 26th, looking forward to that very much. We rehearse at the fire station, Chief Ewing has been most gracious in making sure we have a place to meet, and Captain Larry Silva has been a very loyal fan/groupie/roadie/supporter - I guess at the fire hall we are known as "Larry's Ladies". ;) We are having a great time with it. We sang at a local assisted living facility last night, and the residents were a very appreciative audience.

I had the privilege recently of doing some senior portraits for Brittany, here are a couple of my favorites. She really loves these furry boots...And I love the foliage at the Ona Beach State Park. A very diverse array of natural backdrops and props there, one of my favorite places for sessions.

I also had the privilege of covering a very low-key, casual wedding last weekend, what fun! I really love the quirky, low pressure weddings, they are by far the most fun and memorable.
Toledo City Council meeting tonite... they are being televised now by the High School video team, you can watch the meetings on local cable channel 4 on the first and third Tuesdays of the month at 10:00 a.m., and the second and fourth Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. Or - hint, hint - you could attend the LIVE meetings where you can actually participate in the discussions! First and third Wednesdays, City Hall Council Chambers, 7:00 p.m. Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows