"The Weather is Here...

I wish you were beautiful..." a line from a Jimmy Buffett song... it comes to mind when we do have some awesome weather like we've had this past weekend. Holy cow, sunny and 70s. All us beach folk got some serious spring fever goin on.
I had the pleasure of capturing some awesome images of a beautiful young woman on Sunday during our unbelievable sunset light. Wow. What a fun session we had out at the beach. Here are a couple of my favorite Senior Portraits of Karisa.

Got another busy week going on here at the studio with family sessions, getting set up for the Easter Portraits and also City and Chamber stuff. Whew! Keeps me hoppin. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows