Beach Time

Freckles and I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday for a much-needed romp on the beach. The joy she exhibits when we're there is just infectious. She smiles the whole time and makes me smile and laugh. Just what the doctor ordered!
These holes in the rock are from Piddock Clams. They are everywhere on the beach but I still find them fascinating.
Of course, there are tons of shorebirds there, including crows, which are actually beautiful birds, tho I know they can be a nuisance.
The surf was high but the wind was calm. A gorgeous day to be out!
I liked how the sun was shining thru the Fresnel lens of the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. One of my favorite things!!
Got LOTS of stuff going on this weekend with the Seafood and Wine Festival, among others... hope you have an awesome weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows