The Awww Factor

My colleague and mentor in Minnesota describes the sound women utter when they see something they really like... awww. Since he pointed it out to me, I hear it all the time when I'm shopping with my girlfriends and from moms when I show them their offsprings' senior portraits and also from mothers of brides. Awww.
This is my friend Julie's new Shih tsu puppy, 10 weeks old. Isn't she adorable? Awww.
The big boat show is this weekend, I'll be down there serving food for the Toledo Chamber. Come on down! It's a really fun event.
Sunday my dad turns 82. Holy cow. Sounds like some interesting celebratory events are in the works, I'll post about that next week. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows