Is it summer yet?

We've been having some gorgeous weather this week, it feels so good.

Freckles and I have been to the beach a few times and have some time set aside again this afternoon for some run-time before our final agility class tonite. We get to perform the whole course for our graduation. Freckles has taken to this like a duck to water, and Brooke mentioned that she sees an increase in Miss F's confidence level... so I think we'll continue to do the agility thing, its been a blast so far.

Miss Brooke has been camping with her horse Mocha and two of her mules, Socks and Bonnie Sue for the last few days at a trailhead campground just north of Florence. I drove up there last night, what a gorgeous place to hang out for a while with your trusty steeds. I'm looking forward to camping up there with Lucky this summer... and since summer seems to be here now, that means it should be fairly soon. Yay.

My backyard flowers and veggies are all looking really good, I even saw a ripe strawberry out there this morning. Woo hoo!

Now if I could just get the 'unfinished business' out of my life, I would be one happy camper. :) I hope to have it overwith soon.

Have a great weekend!! Oh, and Happy Solstice. I will definitely be celebrating it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows