The Circle of Life

My favorite uncle passed away over the weekend. The Outlaw Joe Billy Venn was an awesome guy, and loved by many. Here he is with my aunt Irene at their daughter Rhonda's wedding in 1974.
A beautiful portrait of them I found in my Dads stuff, and had published in the local newspaper in honor of their 55th wedding anniversary...
And a more recent photo, taken several years ago.
And then there is little Liam. His mommy and daddy and grandparents brought him in to see me for some newborn portraits this week. He was 4 days old at the time.
In Daddy's hands. Liam was calm and cooperative thru the whole session.
His Mom's long slender fingers make this a graceful and beautiful portrait.

The glowing quality of this image just keeps me enthralled with it. I was amazed at how far he could spread his toes!

This is my favorite shot of the session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows