Resilience

Thank goodness for it.

Eric and I are divorcing. These last few months have been very difficult. But I feel like I'm over the hump and headed back up into the sunshine. Whew.

Sunday was sunny and warm, and I spent some time in my backyard, pruning, cleaning, checking out what's growing. There are some neat things happening out there.

I am going to have a HUGE mound of strawberries this summer. This is a small shoot.

The calla lily is doing well, even though it's only January. I should have lots of flowers come spring.

This pansy is actually blooming. I was amazed. I hope all my pansies survive the winter. They are so beautiful.

This is my rose. I was really surprised to see the bud on it. The clematis is also blooming. Spring is just around the corner. Yay! Oh, and I hit my 25 pound mark on Saturday. Onward and upward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows