The Pixie 'do

I finally did a new self-portrait today, since I keep getting my hair cut shorter and shorter. It kinda felt like false advertising to keep running pictures of me with long hair. So here ya go. The new me. I'm showing a lot more of my face now! I keep getting compliments on it, and I really do love it myself.

I've been really busy with community stuff here in Toledo, the Chamber of Commerce is organizing the annual banquet/auction, and this year it's a luau theme... that's on February 2nd. That should be loads of fun. I've also been active in Toledo CERT, and the Toledo Development Association. Lots of 'hometown proud' work. And I love being involved and being active. The networking doesn't hurt either.

This weekend my mom and I are going to this exceptional fundraiser, which I'm very much looking forward to, and then I'll be participating in the Women for Women workshop with a display table and lots more networking.

The studio has been busy as well, seems this is the time of year for photo restoration, and brides booking weddings for the summer. The sunny weather helps, too. Yay.

Comments

  1. Okay, let me just add to the compliments you have already received. I like the short look and it does show more of your face. This is a good thing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows