What's New...

Well we got thru the storm just fine, little damage to the house or the studio. Whew! Was an interesting few days, tho.
Santa was here last weekend, and we had a great time with all the folks who came in for pictures with the old guy in red... here are some of my faves.

I finally reached my 10% goal at Weight Watchers, after gaining and losing the same 3 or 4 pounds for the last 3 months. So I set myself a 'new-months resolution' for December, and so far it's working. I'm tickled about that.

Eric has his own apartment now, and so far it seems to be working out just fine. We plan to remain together, but sometimes the stress of living together just becomes too much. So this seems to be a good, workable solution so far. In fact I think it's just the change we needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows