Time for a cool change...

Seems the time has come once again to make some changes. I will be going completely mobile starting September 1st and not working from the studio location anymore. It's time to cut down on the overhead and work strictly on location with the stunning scenery we have here as a backdrop.

I'll still be offering all of the photographic services like High School Senior Portraits, Family and Individual Portraits, Weddings; everything I have been doing, just not from the Highway 20 location that I've occupied for the past 5+ years. If you'd like a studio portrait made, I'll bring my lights and backdrops and come to you, and we can set up an indoor location for the session.

The website and blog will remain up and running, the cell phone number will remain the same, the new mailing address is PO Box 501 in Toledo, so you can still reach me... and I will still be plenty visible at Newport and Toledo Chamber events, other local events and as a Toledo City Councilor.

I'll be having a moving sale on Saturday August 22nd here at the studio, so stop by and see what kinds of treasures you just can't live without. I have a big, heavy, old desk that won't fit into my house, and some other furniture along with plenty of odds and ends...

Earlier this week I was treated to a day on the mighty blue Pacific, trolling for salmon. Caught one nice keeper, and released a bunch more that we couldn't keep. The ocean was beautiful that day, and late in the afternoon we came in close to shore to try for some rockfish. Here's a pic of Yaquina Head Lighthouse from the ocean side. What an awesome day!

Toledo's Wooden Boat Show is this weekend, will be a great event again this year, I'll see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows