Welcome Spring!

Today is (yay!) the Vernal Equinox... (yay!) - more commonly known as the first day of spring. (YAY!) The weather here doesn't really reflect it today, it's overcast, kinda drizzly and not very warm. But I know that will gradually change. The daffodils, hyacinths and crocus are blooming and the tulips are on their way. I can tell spring is on its way too, cuz my yard needs mowing a lot more often.

It's been a really long winter with more undue stress than is necessary, but I'm hoping that the light at the end of the tunnel is a sunny, warm day.

Going salmon fishing this weekend with a friend, as always, I'm looking forward to new adventures. Will be posting some pics from our trip in the next few days.

I hope you enjoy your weekend, and Happy Spring!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows