Playing Hooky

Yesterday was such a nice day, I was going a little stir crazy here at the studio... I spend so much time in front of this computer, I just need to get away from it sometimes.


So I grabbed my yellow boat and headed out for a nice kayak trip on Beaver Creek. It was gorgeous out there, a little windy early on but it died down and was just stunningly beautiful. This is the result of a very busy beaver... you can see the teeth marks in this stump that they took down to use in their dam.
It is so peaceful out there, and the views are just breathtaking. I really love this new hobby.
Up river, the wind had disappeared and the water was so still and clear. Another awesome trip. Can't wait to do a LOT more of this.
Last night I went to Yachats to see this guy... I think I have quite a crush on him. He is AWESOME.
Oh, and Happy Valentines Day. I hope yours is enjoyable. I had a fun shoot here at the studio this afternoon that included a very busy labradoodle and her family. Whew. Kids and pets... always a challenge. Makes the beautiful results even more satisfying.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows