My new toy

Ya just gotta love FreeCycle! I have given away a few usable things and have acquired some really nice stuff thru this network. It's awesome!!

Last weekend I received a sit-on-top kayak, and I just can't wait to try it out!! I have ordered a couple of things to make it safe and workable and hope to get it wet this weekend. Woo hoo!

I was hoping for one that would be big enough to also carry Freckles but this will definitely work for a starter boat. I look forward to posting some new pics from the water very soon!!

Keeping busy at the studio, got some sessions going on, including this one from yesterday, this is Jasmine on her second birthday.

Toledo's City Council is keeping me hopping and so is the Toledo Chamber of Commerce... we'll have our own booth at the Seafood and Wine Festival so I sure hope to see you there!!

The bluebell bulbs are up in the backyard, and the purple-leaf plum tree has buds on it. Yay! And I'm noticing that it's not completely dark when I'm done feeding my horses after work. Double Yay! Spring is on it's way. I swear. It is. Hang in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows