What a difference a day makes

The weather is back. Yay. It's sunny, fairly warm and a bit breezy today... but the sun is out!! Yay! Freckles and I both feel so much better when we can soak up a few rays now and again. I'm starting to feel like me again, having done lots of spring cleaning and making my home mine again and my studio reflects who I am more than ever now. Yay.

Studio is busy too, with an 8th-grade moving-up ceremony last night and a wedding-guest-book session tonight at the beach. Tomorrow will be a long day on the road with a family session in Rockaway Beach and a wedding in Yachats. Yay!

I'm looking for the new Seniors, class of 2009, to get started on their sessions so they can show off their portraits to their classmates... so to the class of '09... GET IN HERE!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows