One foot in front of the other...

This amazingly long winter has been doing its best to get me down... come on, SNOW in JUNE???

The wet, cold, wintry weather makes me feel like closing all the curtains, locking the doors, and snuggling up on the sofa with a good book, a bowl of (insert your favorite fattening comfort food here), and my doggie and kitties.

I have a long list of things I want to do - like riding my horse - but they are honestly not much fun in the cold rainy weather we have going on outdoors. Location sessions are having to be rescheduled again and again.

Amber says "the sun'll come out tomorrow", but I've been hearing that for three months now. I'm ready for some warm sunshine so I can get out and absorb some vitamin D and enjoy this beautiful place I call home and the beautiful animals I call friends.

My divorce is still in limbo, and as my attorney puts it, my ex will not settle for anything that does not unfairly benefit him. All I'm asking for is fair and equitable... apparently that is too much to ask for. So... one foot in front of the other. Eventually it'll all be overwith.

There are lots of good things happening too... but its hard to focus on them on such a cold, wet, dreary day... we did have a sunny day on Sunday and I got my grass mowed again, and some other yardwork type things done... and I repainted my bedroom yesterday. It looks so nice and fresh and clean. I'm getting the exterior painted this summer too.

I had brunch with my friend Guy, Chef's Place really puts on a nice spread for Sunday brunch!!

So, I just keep plodding along, waiting for a sea change. Hangin in there the best I can. I hope you are too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows