Catching my breath

Wow it's been a crazy month. Last-minute high school seniors, weddings, all kinds of fun. Whew!

Freckles and I are doing dog agility with Sue Giles Green, what a blast! We can't wait for the weather to get nice so we get out and have fun anyway. Dog agility is the obstacle course thing for the dogs... and Freckles is a natural at it. She's a quick learner, and you can see the joy on her face when we're there. Her obedience training is really paying off there.

Lucky and his herd continue to eat lots of spring grass and get fatter and fatter. Can't wait for the weather to get nice there either. Not much fun in the rain, but the horses are so sweet and affectionate, I don't even notice I'm soaked to the bone til I get home.

I've also been busy with spring cleaning both at the studio and at home. Lots of yardwork to catch up on after all winter, and I've put in tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, peas, artichokes and scads of flowers.

So, life goes on. Yes, I'm still here, and still doing very well, thank you! I'll be more consistent with my posting here, I promise. It'll be summer soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows