Wowsers

What a couple of weeks its been. I met my sister Shari and nephew Scott for the first time. Scott is only 5 years younger than I am. What a trip. I'm so tickled to finally meet Shari tho. Here she is with Scott and our dad.

I was hired to cover a wedding earlier this month in Seal Rock at this gorgeous home.

Here are a few of the images I caught that day.

This is Coin of the Realm. They are absolutely awesome! Check them out. They play a lot of local events and venues. Definitely worth making the effort to get out and enjoy their amazing talents.

My friends Brooke and Jerry got married this weekend, I'll post some of my favorite shots from that this afternoon.

Apparently our weather still seems to think it's November. It's raining sideways here today. My calendar says it's spring. Sheesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows