Clicking

You know how sometimes it happens that someone walks into your life, and you just CLICK? Miss Brooke came into my studio a few weeks ago to hire me to photograph her wedding later this month. We sat down, started talking and really hit it off. A couple of the biggest things we have in common is our love of horses and dogs. And her mom just so happens to train both professionally.

So she decided that she would like to have a coffee-table book filled with images of herself, her groom and some of their horses for a guest book. So here are a couple of favorite images that will go into her book.

She also decided she wanted to do some portraits of herself with her groom's favorite horse, so we took a ride up into the hills and did some nice images on a sunny day last week.
I love this shot, this is one happy mule.


A nice headshot of Shane... the groom's horse.
I love horses' eyes. They have so much detail and depth and character.
And Shane has the most wonderful speckled lips...

I'm looking forward to spending more time with Brooke and with her horses and with my own, I've neglected them for far too long. One thing I've learned from her is that I have a LOT to learn.

Comments

  1. Thank-you so much. That was very touching and brought tears to my eyes. And that doesnt happen much...
    Your pictures are absolutely wonderful and I cant wait for you to do the wedding! I am so glad fate brought me to your door.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Pat, I'm the Mom in Brooke's life.. she is so beautiful in many many ways. She is truly the love of my life as is Jerry. I am always amazed at the wonderful gifts God gives to each of us, one of which is your creative photography Nancy Lynn. God puts us in each others lives for wonderful reasons. I am looking forward to meeting you :) Pat ~Make an excellent choice and watch the ripple effect of blessing~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows