A new 'do

Well, according to my regular physician, and the radiologist as well, the ER doc that told me my wrist was fractured was apparently mistaken. Which is good. I don't have to wear a cast for the next 6 or 8 weeks. I have a wrist brace now that helps to support it, because it is still swollen and very sore. But, it's not broken. Yay!!
The bad news is, I went and had all my hair chopped off so that I could wash and style it with one hand. So now I have a really cute little pixie cut. I do like it, but kinda wish I'd have waited a day or two. Oh well. It's only hair, and it'll grow back out, right? Meanwhile I get to enjoy the ease and convenience of short hair. What do you think of it?

Another high school senior session this afternoon. They are always so much fun. Have a great weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows