Stormy Weather

It's a blustery day here at the beach, with leaves, pine needles and tree limbs littering the streets and highways. Trees across roads, and even a power pole that snapped in half and fell over a highway are keeping the scanner hoppin today. The power has been on and off all day. I don't mind the wind, in fact I find it kind of exhilerating, as long as its not accompanied by sideways rain. That makes me cranky.
Anyway, I had a fun high school senior session yesterday, here are a few of my favorites.
Eric and I went to a local church last night to watch a few of my friends from the Sweet Adelines chorus perform. They are a 6-person ensemble and call themselves :007. They are awesome. You can tell they've been working really hard, they sounded just wonderful.I really miss singing. I'd love to be in a quartet again. Alas, I just don't have the time to commit to it right now.
I was hired by a local veterinary clinic to capture images of the new building for a design contest they are entering. So I've been busy capturing hundreds of images of the building, facilities and staff for them. The ones they don't submit for the contest will be used for future promotion of the business and slideshows, brochures, etc. Here are a few of the more interesting ones I got on my last trip there.



It's a beautiful facility, open and spacious with lots of natural light and up-to-the minute technology. And a very nice staff, too. I always feel so sorry for the animals that are there tho. I just want to cuddle them and comfort them. Only so much of that you can do between the bars of a cage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows