Pet Portraits

My mom is coming in today to have her dog Rosie's portraits done, since she's just been to the groomer.

Since I was all set up, I thought I'd take some shots of my studio cat, Sissy. So I gave her some catnip and started shooting.

I think I'll have a 'dog days of summer' or 'dog day afternoon' promotion in the next month or so, so people can bring in their dogs for portraits. Sounds like fun.

Here is one of my favorite shots of Miss Rosie. Check out those eyelashes!!

This is the composite I made from the best shots.

Comments

  1. I wish you could a portrait of my lovely girl, a greyhound mix with one blue and one brown eye.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/azgreyhoundrescue/461877781/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my portrait of Rosie. It will look great on my wall of pets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows