Freckles the Wonder Dog

Miss Freckles likes to hang out at the studio with me during the day, and has taken over the recliner as her favorite napping spot. We still have some issues with chewing up things that don't belong to her, but we are working on that. She is such a good doggie. Very smart and very sweet.

The county fair was disappointing, because the weather was yucky all four days. Attendance was way down, but we had a good time anyway. We talked with a lot of people, got lots of 'wow!'s on the big sample prints, and will hopefully book some jobs because of the face-time. Next year is the 100th county fair, so I'm hopeful that it will be a great time. I'll be there with bells on.

I had a fun shoot last week with a very beautiful little girl, commemorating her first birthday. Here are some of my favorites.



What a doll.

Eric took some time yesterday afternoon to do some macro work in our back yard. He is a very smart guy. When I told him yesterday morning about the weeding and stuff that needed to be done in the yard, he opted to come open the studio for me so I could do it, because in his words.... "I don't know how to weed." Ohhh... Kay... Well that was ok with me, I love to spend time watering and getting my hands dirty in the yard.

This weekend is Toledo's Summer Festival. After my Weight Watchers meeting tomorrow morning, I'll be helping with coordinating the parade entries again, for the Toledo Chamber of Commerce, and then will be in the parade on the Toledo CERT float. Should be a very fun day. The CERT also has an information booth at the festival itself. Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows