You can't help but smile

when you watch this clip. This was forwarded to me by my cousin Mel (Hi Mel!). It is definitely worth the 5 or 6 minutes to watch this incredible horse dance. Here's the story.

"This video is of Andreas Helgstrand and his 9 year-old mare, Matinee, at the World Equestrian Games. Turn up the sound and watch this mare dance... she is amazing... she KNOWS where the beat is. In the last minute of her dance, she literally floats. What a priviledge to see this! It is the Musical Freestyle Dressage competition, and they pretty much wiped the floor with everyone else."

Mel asked me if my Lucky dances, and my response was, only when he wants to hurry back to the barn and get me offa his back...

Anyway, enjoy! I've watched this a couple of times and can't help but 'chair dance' and just grin, this horse is enjoying herself so much.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows