Long Time Gone

"Welcome back!" Those words came from our counselor, who helped me figure out that I was suffering from clinical depression and get on Lexapro to help me out of it. I've been on it for about six weeks, and I feel so much better. I feel like myself again. Our counselor, after seeing me depressed for the last several months, told me this week that I am 'effusive' and 'glowing'. It feels SO good to be back. Yay.


I'm really enjoying the gardening again after several years of not having much interest, and we are making plans for updating and improving the back yard over the next few months. Yay.


Work has been a lot of fun for me lately as well. Here are a few shots from some recent high school senior sessions.




Here is another fun 'Multiplicity' image, this time it's of Rachel, who is a volunteer with the Newport Fire Department.
Eric was able to tag along on a shoot this week at the beach below the Heceta Head lighthouse. It was cold and windy and drizzly, but we had a lot of fun anyway. Here are a couple of my faves.

As you can see, Eric really gets into his work. That water was COLD.
On the way home, we stopped to catch some shots of a spectacular structure fire on the Bayshore spit in Waldport.



Last weekend, Eric officiated at a wedding for my clients. Here is my favorite bridal portrait.
Any my favorite portrait of the couple.
Another busy weekend coming up! Yay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows