Another fun shoot

I enjoyed another high school senior shoot this afternoon, even though the weather wasn't all that great. It was windy and kinda cold, but we got some great shots and had a fun time anyway. Here's my favorite.


I've got spring fever. I am SO ready for some nice warm sunny days. I bought some vegetable plants (artichokes, sweet peas) and some pansies and a fuschia yesterday. I have seedlings up of columbine, red poppies and some dwarf delphinium. I'm just dying to get out in the yard and get my hands dirty, pulling out stuff I don't want to grow there and planting stuff that I do want to grow. Right now the yard is full of bluebells, daffodils and red tulips, all in full bloom. Now I wish it would warm up and stop raining for a few days.

The lady I mentioned that had adopted my Sissy as a baby sent me a 'thank you' card and a picture of my sweet kitty from 2001. (This one is not it. I took this one at the studio last year...) Now I know where she came from and how old she is. Yay! I'm thankful every day that she chooses to spend her time here, she is the most loving and affectionate cat I've ever known.



Happy Friday the 13th! Bwa ha ha ha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows