And so it goes...

Nearly two years ago I was hired to create portraits of a very special dog for a Father's Day gift . He was only a year old then, and was very well-behaved and smart. We took this portrait in the back yard here at the studio.

A year and two days ago, the recipient of this Father's Day gift passed away. Three days ago, the dog was killed on the highway in front of their home. Damn. He was only 3 years old. *sigh* I gave a 16x20 studio display print to the family because I know they will always cherish it.

I am covering a wedding today that holds lots of irony for me personally. It should be interesting. Eric is officiating. Should be really interesting... ;-)

Then after that I have a baby session with a 3-week old and of course his parents. I'm looking forward to that.

Then, we are going to HogFathers for dinner and entertainment. If you haven't checked it out, you really should. Make reservations well ahead of time, they are often sold out.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows