Multiplicity

For something a little different, I've been creating these composite images of the high school seniors I've captured. They have been really popular, but they kinda tend to scare the parents just a little, I think... It must be the thought of having that many kids... Not sure on that. Anyway, I wanted to share a few with you and see what you think of them. You can view them as larger images if you click on them.

Stephanie in the trees

This is Kyle, the first composite I did. The bright colors really pop for me.

This is Kevin, using the same tree as Kyle.

This is Carson on the jetty.

And Brittney in the woods. She reminds me of Sprites in this one.

And Brittney in a tree at Ona Beach State Park, one of my favorite places to shoot portraits.
I'm providing portrait services for the annual Charity Ball for the Children's Advocacy Center tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows