Everybody Wants You

The song by Billy Squier keeps running through my head when I think about all the kitties who are trying to adopt me lately.

There is a very pretty tabby mix with white paws who hangs around the studio and is getting very friendly. Not friendly enough that I have a picture of him/her yet, but enough that I can feed her and approach her and pet her. I've gotten her to come into the studio a couple of times, but Sissy has a fit and attacks her again and again until I let her escape. I call her Stripe. I believe she is female, and hope she has been spayed. I don't know what to do about her, I'd like for her to have a nice home but apparently it isn't going to be here, as long as Sissy rules the roost. Anyone out there want a nice kitty?

Then there is Adonis. He has been hanging around the back door at home. He is absolutely gorgeous. And very friendly. Indy doesn't seem too put-off by him, so I don't know if she'll allow him to adopt me or not. He and Indy look like they could be litter-mates.
I do love my kitties, but it would seem that I'm well on my way to being the crazy old lady with a dozen cats. Oh well, could be worse, I suppose... could be raining.

Comments

  1. I have a cat named after a Billy Squier - Calley for his "Calley Oh". It works out well, too. Her nickname is Calley O'Malley in the Alley Cat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows