If a picture is worth a thousand words...

'nuff said.


Last night Eric and I went out to the Oregon Coast Aquarium's Sea of Lights event. It was a lot of fun. We both got some really great shots of the people and animals out there, I'm sure you'll see some of those on both of our blogs in the next couple of days. Here is one of my favorites.

We celebrated the fourth anniversary of our first date the same way we have every year, by doing the same things we did on our first date. Out to dinner at the same restaurant, then to the Sea of Lights. Happy Anniversary, ya old crab. I loves ya.

I had the honor today of capturing some really great pictures of a friend of ours and his son, who are both volunteers at our local fire department. Here are some of my favorites.



Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows