Summertime

I'm all set up at my booth for the Lincoln County Fair, and will be there for the next four days. Hope to see you there!

Eric and I traveled to central Oregon last weekend to cover a wedding in Crooked River Ranch. We had a great time. It's amazing for me to watch the foliage and vegetation change so dramatically - and several times - between here and there. While we were there we strolled through the Summer Festival in downtown Bend, and on the way home we stopped to see Camp Sherman and the head of the Metolius River where it just comes up out of the ground. I think that's Mount Jefferson peeking over the trees.


We stopped to feed the chipmunks while we were there, and this is my favorite shot from that.


I was a good 15 feet from him, shooting with my little Minolta with the amazing zoom.


Also on the way home, we detoured to Salem for a family portrait session with some of my friends. That was fun, too!


See you at the fair!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows