Another Cover and Other Awards


One of my pictures was published on the cover of another local phone book. They neglected to give me photo credit though, so I'm working on getting that straightened out.








Two of Eric's images won ribbons in the May photo competitions through the Yaquina Art Association Photographers. This one received an Award of Merit in the monochrome 96 square inch print division.

This one received an Award of Merit in the May slide competition and is eligible for the"Top 80" Competition for 2006. This is one of my very favorite images of Eric's, and I've sold quite a few prints of this one.

The YAA Photography group is part of the Columbia Council of Camera Clubs (4Cs). They do intra-club competitions monthly.

Good Job, Eric!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows