Happy 2010!

Wow... things have been so crazy, I didn't even realize I hadn't posted here in over a month. My apologies to you loyal readers, thanks for checking in.

I took a part-time job with the Port of Toledo just after Thanksgiving, and that has been a lot of fun and quite an education so far. I'm working in the office, updating their website, and helping put together the 2010 Wooden Boat Show scheduled for August 20-22, which will celebrate the Port's centennial year.

Seems the holiday season is always so crazy, and this year was no exception. Lots of singing gigs with the GraceNotes and the Sweet Adelines chorus, along with the normal holiday stuff and this year, working on top of it all and keeping up with my photography business... whew.
I was able to enjoy a nice Christmas dinner with my mom, my aunt Irene (Dad's sister) and my Dad.
I'm already looking forward to spring with its longer days and more oppportunites for new adventures. But in the meantime, I'll just keep on keepin on and try to keep up with it all.
Happy 2010 to you, I hope it brings you much joy and lots of new opportunities to experience the best that life has to offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Agate Windows