Wowsers! Time Flies...

It's been a really busy couple of weeks! Holy cow. Seems I've hardly had time to catch my breath.
I'm so glad to have had some wonderful spring weather this week. Been summerizing the back yard and spending some much needed time in the sun. Ahhh...

Been busy at the studio too, I got to photograph an Oreodon fossilized skull that my friend Guy found, what an awesome and fun job that was!! Here are a couple of my favorite shots of it.


Those are teeth, by the way...
And last weekend was Easter Portraits here at the studio, and here are some of my faves...

The City Council has lots going on lately, and this has been taking up a lot of my time and attention, too. I'm SO excited about this and can't wait to go to Tampa and help win it!! Woo hoo!!
Lots of fun and exciting things coming up, too! Yahoo! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows