A much-needed day of rest

Seems like I've been going non-stop lately with City meetings and photo shoots and radio commercials and appointments... all the daily stuff I do... so today I took a day of rest. I hung out at home, soaked up some 60-degree sunshine in the back yard, took a nap, and went out to see my sweet horses. I put a bridle on Lucky and we rode around the pasture for a while. It was awesome, and just what I needed. He has lost some weight over the winter - he really needed to - and now he's easier to stay on bareback. We cantered up and down the length of the pasture... what a joy to ride. He is so graceful and smooth.(Took that with my cell phone.)

Then I came home and had some delicious homemade clam fritters - went clamming on the last minus tide and learned a lot about horseneck clams. Like the fact that they taste pretty darned good!!

Back at it tomorrow with household chores and another City meeting. Hope you're having an awesome weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows