Oddwater

The new exhibit at the Oregon Coast Aquarium is not to be missed. Local glass artists have created some of the most beautiful work for these tanks, here are just a couple... there are many more.

There are also some tanks full of red, white and blue jellies, they are so graceful... these are about 2 inches long.
I don't remember the name of this guy, but I liked his silver face...

Been really busy here at the studio with summer beach weddings, high school seniors and other fun stuff... here are a couple of favorites from recent events...

Happy newlywedsA playful and fun high school senior...
Who also has an elegant side...
And a fun couple whose wedding I'm covering on Sunday, this is from their guestbook album session.
I love my job!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows