A couple of fun things

Sunday afternoon I went with my friend Howard to see Mamma Mia, the musical featuring ABBA songs, and I had the best time watching that movie! The singing was really good, the story was fun and sweet, the scenery spectacular, and it was made for women in my age group. I definitely recommend it.

Last night I had dinner with my friend Amber at Nye Beach's Savory Cafe. The atmosphere was fun and relaxing, the host Chris was charming and sweet, and the food was amazing. I highly recommend it. Plus they have live music coming up in August, featuring one of my favorite local groups, Coin of the Realm, among others. Tell them Amber's friend sent ya.

Chris was telling us he previously worked for Rogue Ales, and shot some promo videos for them... they are on YouTube and they are really very funny.

I'll be helping with the Survivor's Celebration at the Aquarium tonight, cameras in hand. Should be an amazing evening... I'll need to make sure I have some tissues in my pocket. Plenty to do before then, so I'd better get busy! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Marshmallow farm?

Agate Windows