Agility

Freckles rocked last night at our beginning agility graduation... what a great dog. Sue has an awesome class coming up in the fall, I'm looking forward to it. It'll be more of the commands we learned in obedience, with hand signals added and more agility and fun stuff too. It's 10 weeks next time, and unfortunately for my Sweet Adelines friends, it's being held on Thursdays. So I'll be missing chorus. Sorry ladies.

This is in today's local paper - I'm putting it on my calendar. Looks like great fun. And Carol is an aquaintance. What an interesting sport.
Now that I see how smart and agile Freckles is, I'm anxious to continue to explore this. She's been a clumsy puppy but is really learning a bit of grace. I'm so proud of her. Oh, and I adopted her a year ago on the 16th, so Happy Anniversary to Freckles.
This was the picture Dawn-Marie used on her adoption profile, the one that just kept drawing me back to her... and I didn't want a big dog. I couldn't resist the one I met at the BeachComber's Parade last year. I took her home that day.

This was taken in late July at the studio. This is the chair she sleeps in while I'm at work, and it makes her snore.
The weather has been gorgeous, we were at the beach yesterday for about an hour, and I didn't even have to wear a sweatshirt. Awesome. We had the beach to ourselves too, so Freckles got to do her thing. She met a Great Dane down there that was just beautiful.

Summer Solstice. Yay. Celebrating this weekend. I hope you are too. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marshmallow farm?

Road Trip! Part Seven: The Rocky Mountains

Agate Windows